Jobs for Youth Services
Jobs for Youth offers the following services to youth ages 14 -21 years old:
- Job placement assistance (job referrals)
- One-on-one job counseling
- Job preparation workshops:
- Mastering job application forms
- Interviewing skills
- Resume writing assistance
- Job search web sites for teen
All interested youth must contact their nearest PeninsulaWorks One-stop location to sign up and attend a job preparation workshop. For more information, please contact the location nearest you.
Jobs for Youth staff can also provide presentations/job preparation workshops at the local high schools. If interested, please contact the nearest Jobs for Youth location and speak to a Jobs for Youth Specialist.
Employers who wish to hire a youth may post a job with us at no cost. Please complete and fax the Employer Job Order Form.
Employers receive the following services:
- Assistance with screening potential applicants
- Available recruitment space provided in one of the PeninsulaWorks One-stop centers
- Post job listings in our job information center